Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A little about me

My name is Naomi but I go by Nao. I am a senior at Dcals and I am dedicating all of this blog to Lady Gaga. I will be making a dictionary on everything Lady Gaga. I'm an addict of fashion, heartbreak, revenge, romance, gambling, and cherry pie I'm monster. I've been hardcore following Gaga since I first heard her first song Just Dance in 2008. I fell instantly in love with her, I love how everything she does is for her fans. When the Fame Monster was released, the whole purpose of that album was to get rid of all your fears and insecurities. Lady Gaga set me free at the Monster ball on 8/31/10, after that night I wasn't afraid to be me anymore because "I'm a fucking superstar and I WAS BORN THIS WAY! As Gaga is about to go on the world wide Born This Way Tour, I am doing everything possible to make sure I will be noticed by Lady Gaga. I will camp outside of where she preforms for a minimum of week. I don't care what the price is, but I will be getting the best seats possible and backstage passes. I've been dreaming to meet Lady Gaga for so long now and I know for a fact this will be the year I meet the one and only Mother Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment